DuckCorp is built and maintained by volunteers, mostly with their own money. The services are totaly free of charge for all users, but you may wish to contribute to help us keep it working well and improve.
How to Contribute ?
You can help us with:
- sponsoring: if you can host a machine and/or provide connectivity
- equipments: see the list of possible improvements below
- money: you can send us money which will be used in the association:
- by check (see the duckcorp.org whois for Duck's postal address, or ask him by mail or IRC)
- by account transfer to Duck's account in France or Japan
- by Paypal to email@example.com
What can you Contribute ?
Here are ideas on which to contribute:
- regular expenses
- Toushirou and Orfeo are getting old
- [???] buy a new machine, to provide: VMs, more services redondancy, ... (needed hardware not yet evaluated, more on this later)
List of Previous Contributions
Only pure financial contributions are listed here; equipments and sponsored purchases are listed on the DuckCorp expenses page.
|2023-07-02||100€||Louis||via Paypal, commission paid by donnor|
|2021-03-26||20€||Clawfire||via Paypal, commission paid by donnor|
|2014-11-24||15€||Clawfire||via Paypal, commission paid by donnor|
|2014-07-14||15€||Clawfire||via Paypal, commission paid by donnor|
|2013-09-22||100$ USD||Damien||via Paypal => 69€|
Note: early contributions in the CoinNetwork project are not taken into account, as most information is lost.