|The file repository is a general-purpose file exchange method. You push files into it and they are kept until you remove them. You may also share them with a other people.
|You need to ask an administrator for an account if you want to push your own files, but you don't need anything if you just want to retrieve files from the public folders.
|Global (registration required)
|This service is secure.
You need a FTP client software to access this service, for example:
- on GNU/*: filezilla or ftp-ssl
- on MacOS: CyberDuck
- on Windows: filezilla
Most browsers should also work for read access.
The publics folders are available for read access using this URL:
If you want to push files, you need to authenticate with SSL/TLS using this URL:
You may also access files directly on Toushirou in /ftp/ftp.duckcorp.org/ if you have a shell access.
Summary of important folders for write access:
- private (DEPRECATED): restricted folders, for users or groups of users
- public: folders which can be read by everybody (accessible directly without authentication on ftp://ftp.duckcorp.org/)
- repository: upload folders for the software repository facility
- sites: folders for hosted websites content
- generic documentation on FTP
This service is made using: